As we near the peak holiday shopping days of December 12th through December 24th, Cross Creek Mall Management, and the Fayetteville Police Department, have teamed up to provide some general safety guidelines for citizens of Fayetteville. General Safety:
- Remove all valuable items from view in your vehicle; place and secure all holiday packages in your trunk
- Be sure to lock and secure all windows and doors
- Report any suspicious activity by calling 911, be sure to give a good description of the subject when calling
- Plan your route ahead of time
- Do not block intersections or right-of-ways
- Be aware of shoppers crossing streets and walking through parking lots
- Look out for cars backing in and out of parking spaces
- Park only in marked spaces, do not create your own parking space as your vehicle could become subject to being towed
- Remember that all incoming mall traffic has the right of way and should not stop; exiting traffic should always yield
To assist with traffic congestion, Cross Creek Mall Management would like to encourage holiday shoppers to use other under-utilized mall entrances/ exits such as the entrance at the Wachovia Bank and Panda Express located on Morganton Road. Shoppers are advised when entering the mall at this location, that in order to make a left turn towards Sears, you must be in the left hand lane. The right lane will take you to Belk, JC Penney, the Food Court, and Office Depot. Shoppers are additionally encouraged to use other under-utilized parking lots located in and around the Sears entrance near Smokey Bones.
For more information and tips, please visit www.bethebadge.com or crosscreekmall.com.
Have a safe and happy Holiday.