On 9/2/2010, the Fayetteville Police Department conducted an aggressive traffic enforcement special operation in the eastern half of Fayetteville known as the Campbellton District. The operation included more than 140 citations for various traffic violations to include speeding and running red lights. Also, arrests were made for outstanding warrants or non-traffic related charges. The Department has recently conducted several prostitution stings over the past several weeks in an effort to keep offenders guessing and yesterday’s focused effort was designed to do the same for traffic violators and those with outstanding warrants.
Arrests in the Campbellton area for 9/2/2010 include;
- Mitchell Bridges, 30, for Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
- Jeffery Trotman, 37, for Possession of Cocaine and Public Consumption of a Malt Beverage.
- Victoria Lambert, 24, for Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
- Dwayne Emanuel, 25, for Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
- David McMillian, 45, on warrants for Possession of Cocaine / Drug Paraphernalia and Carrying a Concealed Weapon.
- Richard Tony Reverre, 21, on warrants for Disorderly Conduct and Violation of a Court Order.
- Alsamane Wright, 29, for Midemeanor Possession of Marijuana and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
- Savannah Barnes on a warrant for Possession of Marijuana.
- Rashied Williams, 28, on a warrant for Embezzelment.
- Johnny Brewington, 50, on a warrant for Open Alchohol Container.
- Hans Basora, on a warrant for Driving With License Revoked and Speeding.